COURSES FOR IMPROVING LATERAL THINKING CAPABILITIES
Why not empower yourselves to think, identify patterns and make decisions for your own life? Take our courses!
What We Do To Make Your Life Better
- Online courses for individuals to enhance Lateral Thinking and Decision Making Skills using real life scenarios.
- Your willingness and enthusiasm multiplies when you relate your learning to the real world scenarios.
- Activities include Public Speaking, Group Quizzes, Motivational Sessions and others for the All Round Development.
- You will make machines, their working models, think, imagine and question.
- We tie up with schools and corporate set ups to make customized courses
- This improves productivity of the workforce and makes them empowered to take better decisions.
Open Brain Society in Numbers
people found their passion
Why You’ll Love Us
Our core team comes from top colleges which include IITs, BITS and FMS, Delhi. We have worked, followed, tried and tested 100s of ways and have individually cracked Common Defense Exam, Air Force Exam, KVPY etc which are the prestigious among exams in India.
Why we are telling you this? Because you should be ensured that we have mastered the art of learning to learn. First in its kind these courses are going to teach you how to think rather than what to think.
- Sustainable Learning
- Lifelong Benefits
- Minimal Cost
- Extensive Community
- Alumni Portal
We promise, You are not going to regret this!
One of the central factors in my choice to gain something through education was impact. When I think of the impact I hope to have, I think of social impact. I pursued their 5 day workshop to know what, how and why I was learning anything. The mentor is just amazing with a lot of experience in his subjects. Totally recommend their courses.
B. Tech. – IIT Madras
MBA – FMS, Delhi
Presently working at Myntra; Ex-Samsung, Ex-Paytm
“Love the flexibility”
25+ Years experience in IIT-JEE Coaching
Learning Enthusiast; Student
Here is some more proof of our reality!
Our Favourite Blogs
- IMPORTANCE OF DECISION MAKING SKILLSA transcending wisdom is necessary. Not merely a specialization in Biology or a Rocket Science can make one astronaut or a civil servant or a CEO or a distinguished human being. Cross disciplinary thinking is the utmost necessity alongside theContinue reading “IMPORTANCE OF DECISION MAKING SKILLS”
- SOLVING NUMBER SERIESLet us discuss what to look for in solving a number series question Examine the difference between adjacent numbers. → In a simple series, the difference between two consecutive numbers is constant. Example: 35,134,233,332,?,530 Logic: There is a difference ofContinue reading “SOLVING NUMBER SERIES”
- What if Newton tried to pluck an apple but the apple beats his hand and flew high in to the air?PIC SOURCE: caroonstock.com Everyone knows “How gravitational pull was discovered” through a version of story on newton which was assumed to be true by many. but, what if instead falling on the ground, the apple flew high in to theContinue reading “What if Newton tried to pluck an apple but the apple beats his hand and flew high in to the air?”
Open Brain Society
Open Brain Society © 2020 Don’t steal our stuff